What does the council do?
Consider the impact of Government policy on allied health services.
Provide an opportunity for:
• Peer support and mentor ship
• Communication of current issues affecting allied health
• Networking and bench marking allied health services
• Advocate to local, state and federal agencies on behalf of allied health
• To identify and respond to contemporary issues relating to allied
• Sharing of resources as appropriate
• Collaborative projects for the advancement of allied health
• Professional development within the group and the broader allied
• Networking at a local, state, and national level
• Biannual national allied health conference
Advise appropriate agencies, bodies, professional associations, universities
and departments on allied health issues and options as they relate to those